XMI-files

Bert Verhees

Hi, I am creating an XMI-interpreter which must be able to use XMI-files
from as many as MDA-tools as possible.
For this purpose I need XMI-files for testing purposes.

If someone can help me getting those files, I would appreciate this very
much.
You can send me an email that you can send me those files, or if it is one
or two, send me them directly.
or you can send me an URL where I can download them.
or you can post the URL in this newsgroup, where I will check for that in
the coming few days/weeks

Thanks very much in advance.

If you want, I send you information about the progress of this new tool
which will be published in a few months, in return, but then you must send
me you're email address.

My email-address is (remove the word XMI (two times) from it)
(e-mail address removed)

Best regards