Xml class

Paolo

Hi to all.
I need to display the content of an Xml document, and I thought that the
most easy way was to use a Xml object.
I was wrong, or more probably I don't understand how to use this control.

That's what I'm trying to do:
in the aspx file I have a TreeView and an Xml object:

<asp:TreeView ID="ConfigTreeView" runat="server"
OnSelectedNodeChanged="ConfigTreeView_SelectedNodeChanged"></asp:TreeView>

<asp:Xml ID="Xml1" runat="server"></asp:Xml>

In the aspx.cs file I wrote:

protected void ConfigTreeView_SelectedNodeChanged(object sender, EventArgs
e)

{

ClearDetail();

string selectedConfig = ConfigTreeView.SelectedNode.Text;

XmlDocument doc = GetConfig(selectedConfig); // Creates an XmlDocument
containing the configuration

if (doc != null) {

Xml1.XPathNavigator = doc.CreateNavigator();

Unfortunately nothing happens, also if I call the DataBind() method.
Can someone explain (in few words) how to use this class?

Regards,
Paolo.