XMLBeans namespace problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by alan_sec, Jan 7, 2007.

  1. alan_sec

    alan_sec Guest

    Hi,
    I have a problem using namespace while validating parsed xml document
    with XMLBeans.
    My xml document look something like this:
    <root>
    <data>
    </data>
    <Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
    </Signature>
    </root>.
    When I triy to validate it I get error:

    XmlValidationError.getMessage() ->
    Expected element 'Signature' instead of
    '[email protected]://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#' here in element Message
    XmlValidationError.getErrorType() ==
    XmlValidationError.INCORRECT_ELEMENT

    When I set xmlns to empty string (<Signature xmlns="">) everything
    works fine.
    What is the problem?
    Do I have to set namespace aware or somethin like that? -> I am new
    with this.
    Thanks,
    Alan

    alan_sec, Jan 7, 2007