    aceived in a class library? I have a component designer
    that I want to apply the manifest to, but it is built
    into my DLL. Help!

    Robby White, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Hi Robby,

    Based on my understanding, you already know the way to apply xp style as
    the article below shows:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vstechar
    t/html/vbtchUsingWindowsXPVisualStylesWithControlsOnWindowsForms.asp

    But I do not know what your "aceived in a class library" means. In the
    article I pasted, you can find that the XP style relies on the use of
    Version 6.0 comman control dll which was taken with Windows XP. So you can
    only apply this to an entire project to use this XP style dll.

    The article below teaches you to integrate all the XP style works in the
    VS.net IDE(as an add-in):
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnperfmo/ht
    ml/xpthemeaddin.asp

    If you find this is not enough, please feel free to explain your concern
    more clearly to me.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Tan
    Microsoft Online Partner Support