xsd:anyType parameter in suds!

Tamer Higazi

Hi people!
I have a problem passing an xs:anyType Parameter in "suds".

The original sample is an application, where a "PHP Array" is being
passed for the remoted method. What is the same type in python to
accomplish the task?!

doc with sample:
http://kasapi.kasserver.com/dokumentation/?open=soap

here the sample code with it's output:

from suds.client import Client

class KasAPI(object):
def __init__(self):
self.__WSDL =
'https://kasserver.com/schnittstelle/soap/wsdl/KasAuth.wsdl'
self.client = Client(self.__WSDL)
KasOBJ = KasAPI()
print KasOBJ.client

output:

Suds ( https://fedorahosted.org/suds/ ) version: 0.4 GA build:
R699-20100913

Service ( KasApiAuthenticationService ) tns="https://kasserver.com/"
Prefixes (0)
Ports (1):
(KasApiAuthenticationPort)
Methods (1):
KasAuth(xs:anyType Params, )
Types (0):

alex23

The original sample is an application, where a "PHP Array" is being
passed for the remoted method. What is the same type in python to
accomplish the task?!

In this case, you probably want to use a dict().