XSLT-FO to PDF

Morten

Hi!

I need to convert a XML-file to PDF where each page have a border
surrounding the text . In a DTP program you would have created this
border in the master pages.

Morten

Joe Kesselman

Morten said:
I need to convert a XML-file to PDF where each page have a border
surrounding the text . In a DTP program you would have created this
border in the master pages.

I can point you to an _example_ of XSL-FO page definition with borders:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/fobasic.html

.... does that help, or do you need the full path from raw XML to PDF? (I
haven't worked with XSL-FO much, so if you need more info someone else
will probably have to provide it. My focus has been on the stylesheets.)

Morten

Thanks Joe.

I found out that the best way to include the border I want is to use
<fo:region-body background-image="image.jpg"/>

Morten