You must specify the PHP executable used for the debug session

Scubadude

Hi,

I'm new to perl and have run into some roadblocks while trying to run
tutorials.

I have installed Apache v2.2.3
I have installed ActivePerl v6.6.1.638
I have installed php v5.2.0
I am running Komodo professional, version 3.5.3

and running through the guestbook.php tutorial which came with Komodo.

Following Komodo's instructions, I click on Debug
then 'Run without debugging' (They say to click 'start', but start is not an
option I am presented with)
I am then given a debugging window where I can enter environment variables,
select CGI envronment, etc.
I enter the data as the tutorial specifies, but when I click 'OK', I get the
error message "You must specify the PHP executable used for the debug
session"

How do I do this?

I've tried Preperences, Languages, Perl and PHP as per searches on the WEB
but to no avail. Has anyone seen this error? Can anyone guide me to
resolving it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Ian

Scubadude

Thanks Sherm,

I thought I was working with perl, but I guess that is a learning curve
also. The tutorial lead me to this point. Thanks for the direction. Ian