Your opinion: Using DataAccess Enterprise Application Blocks 2.0

Guest

I'd appreciate any feedback

Where some of the Enterprise Application Blocks are pretty powerful, with
all the cool binding controls and the simplicity of combined objectsource and
sqlsource , does the DataAccess Enterprise Application Blocks 2.0 still have
the same benefits?

Karl Seguin [MVP]

I treat all the EAB the same. They are robust (tested) pieces of code that
solve a certain problem space. Really, if it does what you need it to do,
there's very little reason NOT to it them. Yes, some times there are
alternatives which are better (like Log4Net > logging EAB), but if the
logging EAB did what you needed, I'd say go for it.

Karl