15 seconds survey (literally) 1 radio button click. thx for your time

dorayme

"dimo414 said:
I can't belive you're all bitching about this. If you want to answer
his survey, answer it. If not, let him post another message in
alt.design.graphics. Is it really worth getting all worked up about?

What is worth what? Have you some system of values made in
heaven? This is what earthlings do. Please. No one much wants to
answer his survey, but they do want to play...

Steve

| In article
| <[email protected]>,
|
| > I can't belive you're all bitching about this. If you want to answer
| > his survey, answer it. If not, let him post another message in
| > alt.design.graphics. Is it really worth getting all worked up about?
|
| What is worth what? Have you some system of values made in
| heaven? This is what earthlings do. Please. No one much wants to
| answer his survey, but they do want to play...

;^)

Kentor

Haha this is really funny, I mean really funny. Steve you've obviously
become addicted to my post and you're obviously jealous of the number
of replies that I got on this thread.
If you don't like me so much, wtf are you wasting you're time
commenting on anything I'm doing? If anything, you should be ignoring
the post and move on with your life.
Life is much more than just google groups. At least for me it is. Have
a nice day, and if you've got something else to say, why don't you
email me.

Travis Newbury

I can't belive you're all bitching about this. If you want to answer
his survey, answer it. If not, let him post another message in
alt.design.graphics. Is it really worth getting all worked up about?

I vote for worth it.

Steve

| Haha this is really funny, I mean really funny. Steve you've obviously
| become addicted to my post and you're obviously jealous of the number
| of replies that I got on this thread.
| If you don't like me so much, wtf are you wasting you're time
| commenting on anything I'm doing? If anything, you should be ignoring
| the post and move on with your life.
| Life is much more than just google groups. At least for me it is. Have
| a nice day, and if you've got something else to say, why don't you
| email me.

ROFLMFAO, dumbass.

if you haven't noticed, this whole thread is about 1% you and 99% about
someone else ENTIRELY. plus, there's no reason for anyone to ever be jealous
of you...unless people start giving merit to stupidity. further, if you
haven't noticed, only a few replies are to you.

as for my life, it is just fine. this has all been playful banter for me.
don't take things so seriously.

as for google groups, what a moron! don't project. if you can't tell the
difference between usenet and how google groups fits into the picture - much
less read my posts' headers to see i'm NOT googling - then you're daftness
has a scope that creeps further than just the realm of programming.

ahhh, well, thanks for the laugh.

Steve

| > I can't belive you're all bitching about this. If you want to answer
| > his survey, answer it. If not, let him post another message in
| > alt.design.graphics. Is it really worth getting all worked up about?
|
| I vote for worth it.

;^)