2.0 question, continued... (local admin website)

Lloyd Dupont

how to access the 2.0 default admin web site?
I try to browse to
http://localhost/aspnet_webadmin but I have 403 not authorized
I disable anonymous authentication (in IIS DefaultWebSite/aspnet_webadim),
used window authentication, I'm an admin, doesn't fix the problem.
also where is this virtual dir?
it's not wwwroot/aspnet_webadmin, because this one is not web-shared and
when I tryed to web-shared it I had an exception, there is already a virtual
directory with this name....