    connections?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Apr 7, 2007

  2. Neredbojias

    J.O. Aho Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > Anyone know of a cheap or free newsserver accessible to ispless hi-speed
    > connections?

    Individual.NET
    --

    //Aho

    J.O. Aho, Apr 7, 2007

  3. Blinky the Shark, Apr 7, 2007
  4. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:17:18 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know of a cheap or free newsserver accessible to ispless
    >> hi-speed connections?

    > http://news.individual.net
    >
    > 10 euros a year. No binaries. Reliable. See headers.

    Thanks (-and to Mr. Aho). I will check it out.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Apr 8, 2007
  5. On Apr 7, 6:17 am, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > 10 euros a year. No binaries. Reliable. See headers.

    NO BINARIES! Well so much for free usenet porn...

    Travis Newbury, Apr 9, 2007
  6. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:17:18 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know of a cheap or free newsserver accessible to ispless
    >> hi-speed connections?

    > http://news.individual.net
    >
    > 10 euros a year. No binaries. Reliable. See headers.

    Well, I ran into a little trouble with their methods of payment. Dunno how
    the bank transfer thing works, and "Click and Buy" has provided patently
    false solicitation information. I may go another route - have found a
    fairly inexpensive domestic server; frugal byte limit but since I don't do
    binaries, anyway...

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Apr 15, 2007
  7. Neredbojias

    Bergamot Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:

    > "Click and Buy" has provided patently
    > false solicitation information.

    Can you be more specific?

    --
    Berg

    Bergamot, Apr 15, 2007
  8. Neredbojias

    Arne Guest

    http://www.datemas.de/news/

    --
    /Arne

    *Appropå statistik*
    Det är bevisat att födelsedagsfirande är hälsosamt.
    Statistik visar att de som firar flest födelsedagar lever längst.
    (S. den Hartog, Ph D. Thesis Universtity of Groningen)

    Arne, Apr 15, 2007
  9. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:15:31 GMT Bergamot scribed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >>
    >> "Click and Buy" has provided patently
    >> false solicitation information.

    > Can you be more specific?

    Well, I went to news.individual.net and clicked on the "click and buy" logo
    image placed there as a link for a payment method. The opening click-and-
    buy screen stated unequivocally that there was no charge for either signing
    -up or paying for items with the service. Come to find out, they are
    trying to charge me a dollar for registering and there _is_ a per
    transaction fee as well. In other words, they lied.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Apr 16, 2007
  10. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:38:35 GMT Arne scribed:

    >> Well, I ran into a little trouble with their methods of payment.
    >> Dunno how the bank transfer thing works, and "Click and Buy" has
    >> provided patently false solicitation information. I may go another
    >> route - have found a fairly inexpensive domestic server; frugal byte
    >> limit but since I don't do binaries, anyway...
    >>

    > http://www.datemas.de/news/

    Thanks, Arne, I'll give it a gander.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Apr 16, 2007
  11. Neredbojias

    SpaceGirl Guest

    On Apr 15, 7:10 am, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:17:18 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
    >
    > > Neredbojias wrote:

    > >> Anyone know of a cheap or free newsserver accessible to ispless
    > >> hi-speed connections?

    > >http://news.individual.net

    > > 10 euros a year. No binaries. Reliable. See headers.

    > Well, I ran into a little trouble with their methods of payment. Dunno how
    > the bank transfer thing works, and "Click and Buy" has provided patently
    > false solicitation information. I may go another route - have found a
    > fairly inexpensive domestic server; frugal byte limit but since I don't do
    > binaries, anyway...
    >
    > --
    > Neredbojias
    > He who laughs last sounds like an idiot.

    Works fine for me. Got a renewal notice by email last night, having
    billed me another 10 euros. Shame I'm stuck with GG during the day!

    SpaceGirl, Apr 16, 2007