    they haven't really been what I am looking for. I want something
    pretty simple but that has colors, smart tabbing, etc. Any
    suggestions would be great! Thanks.

    Jeremy, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Jeremy

    Ray at Guest

    Not free, but it's well worth the $27 US. www.textpad.com. I strongly
    suggest it.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Jeremy

    CJM Guest

    I'm not sure about specific functions but you might want to take a look at
    ASP Web Matrix

    http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    CJM

    CJM, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Jeremy

    Paul White Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking for a free ASP/HTML editor. I have downloaded a few but
    > they haven't really been what I am looking for. I want something
    > pretty simple but that has colors, smart tabbing, etc. Any
    > suggestions would be great! Thanks.

    Try UltraEdit.

    Paul White, Jul 22, 2003
  5. Jeremy

    Jim PKP Guest

    In article <>,
    AM says...

    > "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > > I am looking for a free ASP/HTML editor. I have downloaded a few but
    > > they haven't really been what I am looking for. I want something
    > > pretty simple but that has colors, smart tabbing, etc. Any
    > > suggestions would be great! Thanks.

    Context is pretty good....

    --
    | | aLsO nOBiE |

    Jim PKP, Jul 22, 2003
  6. Jeremy

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (Jeremy)
    writing in news::

    > I am looking for a free ASP/HTML editor. I have downloaded a few but
    > they haven't really been what I am looking for. I want something
    > pretty simple but that has colors, smart tabbing, etc. Any
    > suggestions would be great! Thanks.

    Have a look at http://www.chami.com/html-kit . Free, has color coding,
    some ASP/SQL plugins, table maker plugin, FTP, preview, etc. Also has
    HTML-Tidy built in and works with Top Style.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.arbpen.com

    Adrienne, Jul 22, 2003
  7. Jeremy

    Peter James Guest

    Not only is it good value to start with but the license is perpetual -
    upgrade to the latest version for nowt :]

    Peter

    Peter James, Jul 23, 2003