A good Ruby book and a good Ruby blog

vasudevram

Came across both of these recently.

The book is "Enterprise Integration with Ruby" by Maik Schmidt,
published by the Pragmatic Bookshelf. I wrote a short review of it
here:

http://jugad.livejournal.com/2007/04/15/

Incidentally, Steve Vinoski of IONA, a middleware and CORBA expert,
also gives it a good review. What's more, I checked out his blog and
found that's written two or three articles in an IEEE magazine about
the benefits of Ruby.

And the blog is "Ruby on Windows" by David Mullet.

Posted about it here:

http://jugad.livejournal.com/2007/04/11/

Enjoy ...

Vasudev Ram