About KB Article 831150

Guest

Hello,

Microsoft states in there article KB831150 that for error highlighted in
bold for 'View State error message after you apply this hotfix' that the
status is set to 'Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the
Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.

The problem is that the article does not state how to resolve the problem. I
am getting the exact problem.

Please help.

S.M. Altaf [MVP]

Hi Buddy,

I think that's the whole point of the hotfix. You now get a detailed
viewstate error message. This article is telling you how to get detailed
viewstate error messages and not how to fix the one given.

HTH
Altaf

Guest

I agree but its as if the article was extended later and the resolution was
missed out in the second part of the article.