Access db with linked tables

Nathan

I have an access DB on the web server i am running my webapp through. I want
to use it, however it has linked tables to other access DBs on that same
server. VWD doesn't like it because the links are local paths on the server.

What are my options here? is it possible to link access tables to a SQL 2005
Express?