accessing IP/domain-authenticated user's IP/domain string programmatically?

Timo

When using IP or domain authentication, is it possible to access the IP
address or domain name of the requestor, after authentication has occurred,
in order to track usage by domain or perhaps fine-tune the service's
response to meet the varying needs of customers? E.g. Our customer from
Alaska doesn't need data relating to stuff east of the Rockies.
An example of how to obtain the authenticated user's IP address or domain
name would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Timo