Accordion Control - Can't read checkbox values

noneya22

I have an accordion control with a dynamically generated asp.net
checkbox server-side control in each accordion pane. On postback I
loop through all of the controls on the page, and I never find one
that is of type checkbox. If I get rid of the accordion control, the
same code works fine. I tried looping through the request object in
search of client-side checkboxes, but this failed too. Are there any
known issues with the accordion control that would cause this
behavior? Any help would be much appreciated.

Guest

Try to add trace=true to the @Page directive