    I think we are cheap, but where we are is cheap, so I guess it makes
    sense...ish.

    http://www.cool-web-pages.com

    n3hl7oyf, Mar 11, 2008

  2. n3hl7oyf

    SAZ Guest

    In article <66a19eca-824d-43f2-9334-4cbda4115328
    @m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>, says...
    > Hi
    >
    > We are an affordable SEO company, and was wondering what most
    > companies charge?
    >
    > I think we are cheap, but where we are is cheap, so I guess it makes
    > sense...ish.
    >
    > http://www.cool-web-pages.com

    $300/month??? This is great....

    Right now, you should be charging nothing. Start by learning your
    business, then charge the appropriate fee.

    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.cool-web-
    pages.com/

    This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!
    Result: Failed validation, 42 Errors

    SAZ, Mar 12, 2008

  3. On Mar 11, 7:06 pm, n3hl7oyf <> wrote:
    > We are an affordable SEO company, and was wondering what most
    > companies charge?

    If you are so good that you think you can charge money for your
    services, why do I not see you at the top of google when I search for
    affordable SEO?

    Travis Newbury, Mar 12, 2008
  4. n3hl7oyf

    MarkSatterfield