ajax

richard

we have build a program in asp.net 2.0 using ajax toolkit.
after deploy into live server. the ajax not function in client machine.
We found out they are using proxy. After we have untick the proxy option.
Everything work fine.
May i know why the ajax is not working when they are using proxy in the
network. any configuration i need to do with their network or security at
server?

Guest

we have build a program in asp.net 2.0 using ajax toolkit.
after deploy into live server. the ajax not function in client machine.
We found out they are using proxy. After we have untick the proxy option.
Everything work fine.
May i know why the ajax is not working when they are using proxy in the
network. any configuration i need to do with their network or security at
server?

If it is possible, try to debug it with Fiddler or similar tool.