[ANN/ADV] Last days of early-bird for Atlanta Ruby Training (April1-3)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David A. Black, Mar 2, 2009.

  1. Hi all --

    We've got a great training event coming up in Atlanta: Ruby language
    training with me, Jeremy McAnally, and Rick Olson. Early-bird
    registration ends on March 6. The training is April 1-3, and you can
    find more info and registration link here:

    http://www.entp.com/training/atlanta09

    The fee includes tuition, training materials, a book, and lunches all
    three days. It's at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center, and
    we've got a rate arrangement with them (mention "Ruby training" when
    reserving).

    This course is ideal for anyone (you, your employees, your co-workers)
    who is getting into Ruby and wants to learn it right. It's an ambitious,
    fast-paced intro course.

    Contact me off-list if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!

    David
    for Ruby Training Atlanta
    by ENTP and Ruby Power and Light

    Ruby Training Atlanta! April 1-3, http://www.entp.com/training/atlanta09