ANN: Bioinformatics Open Source Conference

Discussion in 'Python' started by Andrew Dalke, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Andrew Dalke

    Andrew Dalke Guest

    I know there's many people here using Python for bioinformatics
    (including people who don't use Biopython :)

    If you're planning to be at ISMB this summer you might want
    to check out BOSC, the Bioinformatics Open Source Conference
    http://www.open-bio.org/bosc2004/
    which takes place two days before ISMB starts. It's a great
    time to talk about your software project either a full talk
    (up to 30 minutes), a lighting talk (about 5 minutes) or during
    one of our demo sessions.

    The deadline for full-talk proposals is next week, but we
    will accept lighting talks and demos until we run out of
    space, even during the conference itself.

    I hope to have a good showing by Python people!

    Andrew

    Andrew Dalke, Apr 8, 2004