[ANN] Change of Venue for the Phoenix Ruby Users Group

James Britt

Rising Tide Software recently moved into spiffy new digs in central Phoenix.

We now have enough room to play proper hosts for the Phoenix Ruby User
Group, and believe that the location will be more accessible for Valley
Rubyists.

Therefore, future PRUG meetings, starting with the 12 November meeting,
will be held at our offices:

4643 E. Thomas Rd, Suite #3
Phoenix, AZ 85018

For general information about the Phoenix Ruby Users Group, please see

http://www.rubyaz.org

And don't forget Refactor Phoenix:

http://www.refactorphoenix.com/

James Britt