[ANN] Early tix to GothamJS available

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gray Herter, May 25, 2011.

  1. Gray Herter

    Gray Herter Guest

    Hi, GothamJS, a one-day, single-track JavaScript conference in NYC,
    has released a limit number of early tickets. Tell your friends. You
    can see the information on our web site:

    http://www.gothamjs.com/

    They are cheaper than the regular tickets will be, of course. But more
    importantly they are available now! So, for those people who have been
    contacting us wanting tickets so you can set up travel, or you know
    you are going and just want to a good deal, here is your chance. Grab
    some tickets before the general sale starts!

    The speakers list is shaping up with six speakers announced.

    Robert Nyman - @robertnyman
    Anton Kovalyov - @valueof
    Kyle Simpson - @getify
    Rebecca Murphey - @rmurphey
    Seb Lee-Delisle - @seb_ly
    Yehuda Katz - @wycats

    If you want to wait until the release of the full schedule, don't
    worry, we should be ready to publish the full schedule including all
    of the talk information very soon.

    If you want to keep up with us, just follow our announcements on
    twitter http://www.twitter.com/gothamjs for more details, of course.

    Or track GothamJS on lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2011/gothamjs/

    Thanks,
    The GothamJS Team