[ANN] RO package updated

Russell E. Owen

RO utility package 2004-11-18 has been released.

RO is a package of python utilities I wrote to support a telescope
control interface. RO has a strong emphasis on the Tkinter GUI library,
networking, astronomy and cross-platform support (my telescope user
interface is regularly used on unix, MacOS X and Windows).

For more information about the package, see:
<http://www.astro.washington.edu/rowen/ROPython.html>

The most visible changes are in RO.Wdg.FTPLogWdg and overhaul of the
underlying ftp package (RO.Comm.GetFile->RO.Comm.FTPGet) to avoid a bug
in urllib. In addition, there are a few refinements to
RO.Wdg.Checkbutton and RO.Wdg.Label.

For detailed release notes see:
<http://www.astro.washington.edu/rowen/ROVersionHistory.html>

-- Russell