[ANN] Ruby Central, Inc. gains tax-exempt status

David A. Black

Dear Rubyists,

We are very pleased to announce that Ruby Central, Inc. has been
granted tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service.

This means that donations to Ruby Central -- including fees for
RubyConf 2004 -- will be tax deductible (relevant laws and regulations
permitting). In turn, this will enable us to explore further
fund-raising and project-support possibilities.

You can learn more about Ruby Central at

http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/register.html

Information about RubyConf 2004 is at

http://www.rubycentral.org/conference

David Black
Chad Fowler

for RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc.

Lyle Johnson

We are very pleased to announce that Ruby Central, Inc. has been
granted tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service.

<snip>

Congratulations and thanks, David. I know that you and others have
been working hard to make this happen over the last year or so.

David A. Black

Hi --

This is great! Now, where's the PayPal link? :)

<[email protected]>. We're trying to get our organizational ducks
in a row, so to speak, before initiating projects etc., but we
wouldn't want to turn donations down :) Anyone who wants to donate at
this stage should probably contact us first.

David

James Britt

David said:
Dear Rubyists,

We are very pleased to announce that Ruby Central, Inc. has been
granted tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service.

Well, that was quick.

James

:)