[ANN] Ruby Manor, now with confirmed venue and dates

James Adam

Hi all,

Firstly, apologies if you've already got this information, or aren't
interested.

Now with that said - this is just a quick note to let you know that
we've confirmed the date and venue for Ruby Manor (http://www.rubymanor.org
).

We'll be slinging our best Ruby-related thoughts and hacks at ULU in
Central London, on the 22nd of November 2008, and we'd love as much
participation from the Ruby community as possible, particularly the
local usergroups.

If you've not heard of Ruby Manor before, please check out our website
- http://www.rubymanor.org. We're hoping this isn't going to be your
average common-or-garden conference, but it all depends on your
participation in the process.

After that, if you've interested please join our Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-manor
) to join in.

Thanks, and hopefully we'll see you soon.

James Adam
Murray Steele