[ANN] Tengen 0.1.0

Laurent Sansonetti

Hi,

I am proud to announce Tengen 0.1.0, the first release!

Tengen is a GNOME program that plays Go, a strategic board game originated
from China gaining popularity worldwide. It is based on the famous and
powerful GNU Go engine via GTP (Go Text Protocol).

You can get more information (features, screenshots and a download link)
from the homepage:

http://tengen.rubyforge.org/

Note that Tengen is still in alpha stage. Despite it is usable there is
still a lot of work to finish before reaching a complete Go game.

Enjoy!

gabriele renzi

Laurent Sansonetti ha scritto:
Hi,

I am proud to announce Tengen 0.1.0, the first release!

Tengen is a GNOME program that plays Go, a strategic board game originated
from China gaining popularity worldwide. It is based on the famous and
powerful GNU Go engine via GTP (Go Text Protocol).

wow, I was taught the basis of Go nearly two weeks ago, and now I have a
nice program for it written in ruby. Really cool, thanks

jm

I've added this to my bookmarks as something to take a look at later.
Learning go has been on my list of things to do for a while. This list
should really be called the "never seem to get around to doing" list.

I'd like to point out that your screenshot seems to be broken on this
page.

Jeff.