[ANN] XPN 0.2.6

Discussion in 'Python' started by Nemesis, Apr 24, 2004.

  1. Nemesis

    Nemesis Guest

    XPN is a newsreader written in Python+GTK with unicode support.

    Major Changes in this release:

    *Added Import/Export newsrc file.
    *Added autoencode feature. Now XPN automatically chooses the best
    encodig for outgoing articles.
    *Fixed another bug in threads building

    Links:
    http://sf.net/projects/xpn
    http://xpn.altervista.org (italian)

    --
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
    practice, there is.

    |\ | |HomePage : http://nem01.altervista.org

    Nemesis, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Nemesis

    Ed Suominen Guest

    I was very impressed by this application. It's a great testimony to the
    power of Python.

    -Ed Suominen

    Ed Suominen, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Nemesis

    Nemesis Guest

    Mentre io pensavo ad una intro simpatica "Ed Suominen" scriveva:

    >> XPN is a newsreader written in Python+GTK with unicode support.

    > I was very impressed by this application. It's a great testimony to the
    > power of Python.

    Thank you very much. :)
    Python is a GREAT tool.

    --