Anybody give me a solution.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed boss <[email protected]>
writing in 2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com:
I am using iframes.In each iframes I am using a html file(For
ex:header.html,footer.html..etc).

In addition to what others have said, I have my browsers to not
accept/render iframes at all. Why? Because of the recent flood of sites
hit with SQL Injection - that use javascript to open a 1 pixel iframe that
directs your browser to some malicious site that installs malware on your
computer. Additionally, I have told all my clients and friends to do the
same.

John Hosking

Adrienne said:
In addition to what others have said, I have my browsers to not
accept/render iframes at all.

Okay, I have to ask: how do you do that?

I suppose I can get FF to cooperate by adding a user style sheet with
something like iframe {display:none;}, but what do you do to IE?
Why? Because of the recent flood of sites
hit with SQL Injection - that use javascript to open a 1 pixel iframe that

There should be a browser which disallows *anything* that is 1px by 1px.
directs your browser to some malicious site that installs malware on your
computer. Additionally, I have told all my clients and friends to do the
same.

So you've got a little pre-written explanatory text somewhere, right? ;-)

--
John
Please rush me your FREE brochure today! I understand I am under no

dorayme

John Hosking said:
There should be a browser which disallows *anything* that is 1px by 1px.

This would completely ruin me. Some of my best work is *inside* pixels.
I realise to you, a pixel is a sort of atom. But I have cracked this
atom open and a whole world of quarkels lie inside, ready to be
manipulated with the right tools.

I have discovered the * in there that IE6 has hinted at for years, we
say * html {} is a hack, but the *real* reason for it is very very
different.

Adrienne Boswell

How does it install anything on a computer without user interaction?

Ever heard of Cool Web Search? IE users can be the victim of all sorts
of nasty driveby malware. Unless your system is well protected,
especially with something that monitors your startup programs, it's easy
to get infected. Windows (especially those using unpatched software)
users are particularly vunerable.

If a system is not too badly affected, ususally a virus program or
spyware removal program will be enough. However, recently, I had two
clients that had to have their OS reinstalled, and one that was so bad
the disk had to be reformatted.