Anyone use JBuilder Foundation with J2ME?

Kevin

I see that the EE version of JBuidler can build J2ME code nicely (with
the easy to use GUI design interface).
But I tried the free Foundation version, it just does not have it (in
the "file -->new", there is no "Micro" to select).

Is it true or I just (hope) missed something there?

PS: I also tried the Eclipse, it works with EclipseMe and provides
support to J2ME, but it does not have the drag and drop GUI design
interface like JBuilder.

Any comments?

Thanks. :)

David N. Welton

Kevin said:
I see that the EE version of JBuidler can build J2ME code nicely (with
the easy to use GUI design interface).
But I tried the free Foundation version, it just does not have it (in
the "file -->new", there is no "Micro" to select).

Is it true or I just (hope) missed something there?

PS: I also tried the Eclipse, it works with EclipseMe and provides
support to J2ME, but it does not have the drag and drop GUI design
interface like JBuilder.

Any comments?

For a different approach, you could look at Hecl (hecl.org), which,
instead of a GUI builder, gives you a scripting language that makes it
easy to quickly make changes.

--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/