API Jmf:Transcoding to different formats (Solution SUN jmf: "Transcode.java )

Discussion in 'Java' started by Misterysword@hotmail.com, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi! In this example: http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/2.1.1/solutions/Transcode.java

    I put this input:

    java Transcode -o /home/manu/workSpace/final.avi -v mjpg /home/manu/
    workSpace/input.avi

    -->INPUT VIDEO: input.avi ( His format's "rgb").
    -->OUTPUT VIDEO: final.avi ( His format must be "mjpg" )

    and an error is showed:

    Failed to realize: com.sun.media.ProcessEngine@120bf2c
    Cannot build a flow graph with the customized options:
    Unable to transcode format: RGB, 1280x800, FrameRate=1.0, Length=0, 16-
    bit, Masks=31744:992:31, PixelStride=2, LineStride=2560, Flipped,
    LittleEndian
    to: MJPG 28 extra bytes
    outputting to: AVI
    Error: Unable to realize com.sun.media.ProcessEngine@120bf2c
    Failed to realize the processor.
    Transcoding failed

    WHY? Can I compress to AVI (with format mjpg) with "Transcode.java" ??

    I only transcoding from AVI to MOV, but without compress. I also
    transcoding from AVI (rgb) to AVI(yuv)

    Regards.

    , Aug 13, 2007