Application Mappings and IIS

Mutley

Hi,
I have a custom HttpHandler to handle requests for custom pages and
I want to programmatically add an Application Mapping into IIS for this
handler.
Do you know of any sample code showing the API calls that can be used
for adding an application mapping? What security rights will be
required to add the mapping into IIS? Will it be necessry to be logged
on as an Administrator for the machine?

Thanks in advance for any help
John