    any server-side debugging working. I am running the web-page from the same
    machine that is serving out the pages. Thanks for any advice, ideas or help.

    Steve A.

    Steve Anderson, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Steve,

    The following article addresses how to debug ASP pages correctly:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;258929

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    "Steve Anderson" <> wrote in message
    > Please excuse my ignorance as I'm fairly new to ASP. We have IIS running

    on
    > Win2000 and serving out an ASP application. I installed the script

    debugger
    > tonight. IE6 on the machine has Disable Script Debugging unchecked. I set
    > the server side debugging for the www in question. I have a Stop statement
    > in the VBScript code in a certain page, and yet the debugger does not stop
    > on the page in question, it does nothing. If I open up the .asp pages
    > manually most lines are yellow and the Debug menu is disabled so I cannot
    > set breakpoints. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on? At one
    > point I managed to get some client-side debugging to work, but I haven't

    had

    Manohar Kamath [MVP], Aug 29, 2004

  3. Steve Anderson

    Roland Hall Guest

[...]

    This NG is for ASP, not tips using the debugger. You should use a more
    appropriate NG for that which should get you more response. However, if you
    post your errors here with some relevant code, most likely someone can help
    you get past the issues you are having.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */