    suggestions including: DCOM changes, making sure I'm in the "Debugging Users"
    group, I tried changing the App Pool to run as other users - no luck. Any
    assistance would be appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCdXNz?=, Jan 3, 2005

  2. You "MUST BE ADMIN" or set the SE_DEBUG privilege for the current user to
    debug asp.net.

    --
    Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
    MCP ASP.NET C#

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Jan 3, 2005

  3. Daniel, Thanks for the prompt reply. I have tried debugging as
    "Administrator" with no success. I have also added the users to the
    "Debugger Users" group.

    I'm getting close to trying a reinstall of Visual Studio. - Any thoughts?
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCdXNz?=, Jan 4, 2005
  4. installed the RemoteDebugger, tried as admin of the domain in group
    "debugger users" and "wpg..." and still no success? Hmm, sorry

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Jan 4, 2005
  5. Tried uninstalling and resinstalling VS .NET - no help. Getting desperate!

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCdXNz?=, Jan 5, 2005
  6. I am having the exactly the same problem, I have tried all kinds of solution
    I can find on the internet, no luck. Did you find the solution? Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?eXVxbGlu?=, Mar 14, 2005
  7. I never reesolved this issue. Finally, rebuilt the server and re-installed
    everything. Has worked since. I think it might have been caused by spyware
    or adware.

    Good luck...

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCdXNz?=, Mar 16, 2005