ASP.Net Debugging

Matt

Okay, I can't think of what it is called but I know that the new version of
VS 2005 creates it's own web server when debugging ASP.Net apps. Here is my
situation, I need to run and debug an SSL application so I would assume that
it must run under IIS so I can receive client certificates and debug it (
This is what I use to do under VS 2003). So what is this new web server
called and how do I change the environment to use IIS for my current
situation?

Thanks,

Matt