    Best regards,

    Johann Granados
    Staff DotNet

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW5uIEdyYW5hZG9z?=, Apr 20, 2007

  2. Easily if you want to impersonate the local account(s). Not something you
    can do on a non-domain machine if you want to impersonate a domain user.

    You can, however, set up the machine as a machine that is trusted for
    searching Active Directory. You can then use credentials of users, but
    setting up true impersonation will take a lot of hacks.

    Potential solutions that are more complete:
    1. Add machine to domain
    2. Set up a web service on a domain machine and have the application talk to
    that machine for its domain specific (impersonated) data.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!
    "Johann Granados" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 21, 2007