ASP.NET pages are no longer refreshing

Roger Helliwell

Hi Everyone,

As far as I know, no changes have been made to our ASP.NET
application. However, just recently we were alerted to the fact that
all pages are not being refreshed correctly. Internet Explorer seems
to be caching pages on us. (Hitting F5 does refresh the page)

Our clients did state that a Windows Update was recently performed on
their local machines. Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix
this?

Regards,
Roger Helliwell

Natty Gur

Hi,

It might be due to changed in "Explorer Temporery internet files" ->
setting -> check for newer version of stored page.

you can force your page to be always refreshed by using :
Response.Expires = 0;

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)52-8888377