Refreshing

brian

I have a page on our company intranet site that takes an
order number as an input. It uses that input to search a
directory of files. It then list all the files in the
directory on the aspx page using 3 web form table
controls. A user can click on a link to open a file.
All files are in .pdf format.

My problem is: Once a user opens a .pdf they are unable
to click the back button.

The following error occurs:
Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was
created using information you submitted in a form. This
page is no longer available. As a security precaution,
Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your
information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page,
click the Refresh button.

Would caching the page work? Any ideas?

Thanks