ASP or ASP.NET

Stephen Green

I need to create som interactive pages for my website (hosted on Windows
Server 2003, IIS 6.0, supports ASP and ASP.NET). I've never programmed in
ASP or ASP.NET, just dBase WAY BACK WHEN.

Which should I dive into? Is ASP already history? What is the difference?

Thanks for answering such naive questions.

Stephen

dlbjr

If new, I would suggest ASP.NET. ASP will do fine though.
They very different from each other.

dlbjr
Pleading sagacious indoctrination!

Stephen Green

Thanks for the reply. How different are they? Is one more difficult? Will
ASP become obsolete soon? Our website is hosted on Windows 2003 Server with
IIS 6.0...

Thanks again.

Stephen