    displayed just fine. IIS appears to be running OK. No
    errors or logs anywhere to be found. Reboot clears it up,
    for a few days. Any clues?

    avram, Oct 19, 2003

  2. avram

    Jeff Clark Guest

    do you do a bunch of <% asp calls%> then html calls <% then asp calls%> in a
    page?

    There is a limit how many you can do. it is not a number but rather a
    performance thing

    Jeff Clark, Oct 19, 2003

  3. avram

    dlbjr Guest

    Check your object cleanup (recordsets and connections) mainly.
    The ASP application as a whole will lock if memory leaks persist.

    -dlbjr

    Discerning resolutions for the alms

    dlbjr, Oct 19, 2003
  4. avram

    Bob Barrows Guest

    avram wrote:
    > On a heavily visited site, .ASP pages stop being
    > processed/displayed, but .htm files are processed and
    > displayed just fine. IIS appears to be running OK. No
    > errors or logs anywhere to be found. Reboot clears it up,
    > for a few days. Any clues?

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2147

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows