aspnet_wp.exe stopped unexpectedly

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ganesh Ramamurthy, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. I get the above message when run the dll in release mode. However, it
    doesnt come when compiled in the debug mode. Is the error due to some
    stack overflow??

    I get this error when trying to execute the database.transfer method
    of the SQLDMO.
    Can anyone tell a good solution to this problem??

    try
    {

    WriteLogFile ("Begin transfer Functions");
    database.Transfer(transfer); // error comes here.
    WriteLogFile ("End transfer Functions");
    }
    catch(Exception Ex)
    {
    WriteLogFile(Ex.Message);
    }

    the execution terminates when the database.Transfer method is invoked.
    However no exception is catched.

    Regards
    Ganesh

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FuZXNoIFJhbWFtdXJ0aHk=?=, Mar 3, 2004