aspnet_wp.exe stopped unexpectedly

Ganesh Ramamurthy

I get the above message when run the dll in release mode. However, it
doesnt come when compiled in the debug mode. Is the error due to some
stack overflow??

I get this error when trying to execute the database.transfer method
of the SQLDMO.
Can anyone tell a good solution to this problem??

try
{

WriteLogFile ("Begin transfer Functions");
database.Transfer(transfer); // error comes here.
WriteLogFile ("End transfer Functions");
}
catch(Exception Ex)
{
WriteLogFile(Ex.Message);
}

the execution terminates when the database.Transfer method is invoked.
However no exception is catched.

Regards
Ganesh