    combination of products that will synchronize my bookmarks
    and generate a HTML document that I can upload to my
    website? I am using Windows 2000.

    NoSpamThankYouMam, Dec 22, 2004

  2. NoSpamThankYouMam

    Guest

    > I have bookmarks to webpages in Internet Explorer, Mozilla
    > Firefox, Opera, Netscape Navigator, and on a "Favorite
    > Links" page on my website. Every time I add a bookmarked
    > page, I have to do it five times.

    Ok then - so why not just use the webpage for your bookmarks, insteed
    of the pull down menu in erach browser ?

    1. Add to webpage
    2. Uplioad web page
    3. Load that web page and add it as your start up page in each browser

    , Dec 22, 2004

  3. NoSpamThankYouMam

    clemente Guest

    NoSpamThankYouMam wrote:
    > I am looking for a product that I am not sure exists.
    >
    > I have bookmarks to webpages in Internet Explorer, Mozilla
    > Firefox, Opera, Netscape Navigator, and on a "Favorite
    > Links" page on my website. Every time I add a bookmarked
    > page, I have to do it five times. Is there a product or
    > combination of products that will synchronize my bookmarks
    > and generate a HTML document that I can upload to my
    > website? I am using Windows 2000.

    firefox has an extension that export bookmarks to IE (Favorites
    Converter), i dont know about others

    clemente, Dec 22, 2004
  4. On 22 Dec 2004 12:27:37 -0800, wrote:

    >> I have bookmarks to webpages in Internet Explorer, Mozilla
    >> Firefox, Opera, Netscape Navigator, and on a "Favorite
    >> Links" page on my website. Every time I add a bookmarked
    >> page, I have to do it five times.

    >Ok then - so why not just use the webpage for your bookmarks, insteed
    >of the pull down menu in erach browser ?
    >
    >1. Add to webpage
    >2. Uplioad web page
    >3. Load that web page and add it as your start up page in each browser

    What the heck are you two talking about, here in ciwah that is?

    --
    Rex

    Jan Roland Eriksson, Dec 22, 2004
  5. NoSpamThankYouMam

    Mr.Clean Guest

    In article <>, am
    says...

    > I am looking for a product that I am not sure exists.
    >
    > I have bookmarks to webpages in Internet Explorer, Mozilla
    > Firefox, Opera, Netscape Navigator, and on a "Favorite
    > Links" page on my website. Every time I add a bookmarked
    > page, I have to do it five times. Is there a product or
    > combination of products that will synchronize my bookmarks
    > and generate a HTML document that I can upload to my
    > website? I am using Windows 2000.

    No, but I could write one for you for around $100..

    Mr.Clean, Dec 22, 2004
  6. NoSpamThankYouMam

    pr0f3550r Guest

    Yahoo boookmarks <http://bookmarks.yahoo.com>

    pr0f3550r, Dec 23, 2004
  7. NoSpamThankYouMam

    clemente Guest

    serve with garlic cous-cous and sautéed asparagus.
    Coffee and sherbet for desert then walnuts, cheese, and port.
    Cigars for the gentlemen (and ladies if they so desire)!

    Crock-Pot Crack Baby

    When the quivering, hopelessly addicted crack baby succumbs to death,
    get him immediately butchered and into the crock-pot, so that any
    remaining toxins will not be fatal. But don?t cook it too long,
    because like Blowfish, there is a perfect medium between the poisonous
    and the stimulating. Though it may not have the same effect on your
    guests, a whole chicken cooked in this fashion is also mighty tasty.

    1 newborn - cocaine addicted, freshly expired, cleaned and butchered
    Carrots
    onions
    leeks
    celery
    bell pepper
    potatoes
    Salt
    pepper
    garlic, etc
    4 cups water

    Cut the meat into natural pieces and brown very well in olive oil,
    remove, then brown half of the onions, the bell pepper, and celery.
    When brown, mix everything into the crock-pot, and in 6 to 8 hours you
    have turned a hopeless tragedy into a heartwarming meal!

    George?s Bloody Mary

    Don?t shy away from this one, it is simply a cocktail variation of
    good old Blood Stew. When a pig is killed, its throat is slit and
    those present quaff a cup of hot blood to soften the wintry air.
    From the dawn of man to this day, humans have always drunk blood!
    American deer hunters are a prime example.

    1 pint blood
    Stolichnaya vodka
    ice
    tomato juice
    lemon
    lime
    hot sauce
    Worcestershire sauce
    pickled green bean
    celery
    green olives
    celery salt

    Draw a pint of blo

    clemente, Dec 25, 2004
  8. NoSpamThankYouMam

    Colin Wilson Guest

    It's a bit late, but my solution to the problem is to save favorite links in
    a dBase file.

    I have written a simple dBase program that then sorts the links into
    categories and prints the result out to an HTML page.
    There are various other programs around that could be used instead of dBase.

    I did try doing this job in Access and saving the result as an HTML file,
    but access puts in tons of unnecessary code. If you are better at Access
    than I am maybe you could write a script that writes a simple HTML page

    Colin Wilson, Jan 6, 2005
  9. NoSpamThankYouMam

    Mr.Clean Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > It's a bit late, but my solution to the problem is to save favorite links in
    > a dBase file.
    >
    > I have written a simple dBase program that then sorts the links into
    > categories and prints the result out to an HTML page.
    > There are various other programs around that could be used instead of dBase.
    >
    > I did try doing this job in Access and saving the result as an HTML file,
    > but access puts in tons of unnecessary code. If you are better at Access
    > than I am maybe you could write a script that writes a simple HTML page

    Hey, Colin, I have an Excel macro that will rmove dubious HTML from adn
    Excel file saved as HTML. Would you like it?

    This the same Colin Wilson of http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk?
    If so, I like XanaNews, even though I'm posting this with Gravity.
    Say, why did you name it newsreader2.exe?

    Mr.Clean, Jan 6, 2005
  10. NoSpamThankYouMam

    Herb Wolfe Guest

    In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html wrote:
    :> I have bookmarks to webpages in Internet Explorer, Mozilla
    :> Firefox, Opera, Netscape Navigator, and on a "Favorite
    :> Links" page on my website. Every time I add a bookmarked
    :> page, I have to do it five times.

    : Ok then - so why not just use the webpage for your bookmarks, insteed
    : of the pull down menu in erach browser ?

    : 1. Add to webpage
    : 2. Uplioad web page
    : 3. Load that web page and add it as your start up page in each browser

    Or, slight variation:
    1. Add to bookmarks in Mozilla or Netscape
    2. Use that as your start page.
    3. Use one of many scripts, including one I have at
    http://incolor.inetnebr.com/hwolfe/computer/mysoftware/ called bm2html.pl
    to convert the bookmark.html file to a web page.

    ~herb

    Herb Wolfe, Jan 7, 2005
  11. NoSpamThankYouMam

    Neal Guest

    Herb Wolfe <> wrote:

    > In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html wrote:
    > :> I have bookmarks to webpages in Internet Explorer, Mozilla
    > :> Firefox, Opera, Netscape Navigator, and on a "Favorite
    > :> Links" page on my website. Every time I add a bookmarked
    > :> page, I have to do it five times.
    >
    > : Ok then - so why not just use the webpage for your bookmarks,
    > insteed
    > : of the pull down menu in erach browser ?
    >
    > : 1. Add to webpage
    > : 2. Uplioad web page
    > : 3. Load that web page and add it as your start up page in each
    > browser

    Why does your newsreader quote with :? Switch it to the standard >,
    please. And delimit your signature with "-- " - that's
    hyphen-hyphen-space.

    Neal, Jan 7, 2005
  12. NoSpamThankYouMam

    Herb Wolfe Guest

    posting gripes (was: Autogenerating a HTML links/bookmarks page)

    In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html Neal <> wrote:

    >Why does your newsreader quote with :? Switch it to the standard >,
    >please. And delimit your signature with "-- " - that's
    >hyphen-hyphen-space.

    That's tin's default behavior. Ask the developers. You're the first person
    I've seen complain about it. I don't have a signature, if you'd actually
    bothered to read what it says, you'd realize it's something automatically
    added by the news server my ISP uses.

    followups set to the appropriate group

    Herb Wolfe, Jan 9, 2005
  13. Re: posting gripes (was: Autogenerating a HTML links/bookmarks page)

    Herb Wolfe wrote:
    > In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html Neal <> wrote:

    >>Why does your newsreader quote with :? Switch it to the standard >,
    >>please. And delimit your signature with "-- " - that's
    >>hyphen-hyphen-space.

    > That's tin's default behavior. Ask the developers. You're the first person
    > I've seen complain about it. I don't have a signature, if you'd actually
    > bothered to read what it says, you'd realize it's something automatically
    > added by the news server my ISP uses.

    You could try *using* a sig that's just the hyphen-hyphen-space
    convention. If Newsfeeds doesn't screw with that, so it stands, it
    should make a legal sig out of their invalid sig.

    > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2005
  14. NoSpamThankYouMam

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Neal wrote:

    > Why does your newsreader quote with :?

    Colon :)) and pipe (|) are commonly used to quote text. Although I tend to
    use greater than (>), I will use colon and pipe as well when I need to
    quote from multiple sources.

    Most good newsreaders will happily support any of these three quote
    characters.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Now Playing ~ ./pink_floyd_-_another_brick_in_the_wall.ogg

    Toby Inkster, Jan 9, 2005