Automate Button Creation/Modification

Jeremy

Is anyone aware of any features in .NET or 3rd party tools that would enable
the automated creation/modification of graphics (e.g., buttons with text in
them). I frequently need to modify only the text in various buttons, and I'm
getting tired of doing it manually. I know there's GDI+, but I'm looking for
something that doesn't require a lot of programming - if possible. Ideally
something to which I can supply an input file with parameter values in it,
and it cranks out the gif files for me.

Thanks.

Jeremy

I forgot - graphics are a lot easier in .NET than in the other worlds. Can
you recommend a good resource (hopefully online) for getting up to speed on
GDI+ ? I'll look around myself, but if you already know of one that would be
great to have.

Thanks.