behaviour of frames

devil

Hi,

After filling out a form in the right pane of a framed page and sending the
data to the programmed email address you can redirect automatically to a new
page, but I don't know if it's possible to obtain this new page full screen.
Can this be done?
Thanks.

(p.e. in www.brucefo.be , nederlands or français, feedback: after sending
the form a default (or another) page comes up, but always in the frame ...)

Mark Parnell

Hi,
G'day.

After filling out a form in the right pane of a framed page

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzovic/tom/web/frames.html
http://dorward.me.uk/www/frames/
http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html (see under "Your page uses
frames")
and sending the data to the programmed email address

You're not processing the form using mailto: I hope?
you can redirect automatically to a new
page, but I don't know if it's possible to obtain this new page full screen.

You mean outside of the frames? No.
Can this be done?

Don't use frames in the first place.

Hywel

Hi,

After filling out a form in the right pane of a framed page and sending the
data to the programmed email address you can redirect automatically to a new
page, but I don't know if it's possible to obtain this new page full screen.
Can this be done?
Thanks.

<form action="dosummat.php" method="POST" target="_top">