    Thanks.

    (p.e. in www.brucefo.be , nederlands or fran├žais, feedback: after sending
    the form a default (or another) page comes up, but always in the frame ...)

    devil, Jul 1, 2004

  2. devil

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:30:14 +0200, devil <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > Hi,

    G'day.

    > After filling out a form in the right pane of a framed page

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzovic/tom/web/frames.html
    http://dorward.me.uk/www/frames/
    http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html (see under "Your page uses
    frames")

    > and sending the data to the programmed email address

    You're not processing the form using mailto: I hope?

    > you can redirect automatically to a new
    > page, but I don't know if it's possible to obtain this new page full screen.

    You mean outside of the frames? No.

    > Can this be done?

    Don't use frames in the first place.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Jul 1, 2004

  3. devil

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>, devil says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > After filling out a form in the right pane of a framed page and sending the
    > data to the programmed email address you can redirect automatically to a new
    > page, but I don't know if it's possible to obtain this new page full screen.
    > Can this be done?
    > Thanks.

    <form action="dosummat.php" method="POST" target="_top">

    --
    Hywel

    Big Brother Petition - Better TV Wanted!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/BBFlood/

    Hywel, Jul 2, 2004