book on C++ problems

bubai

Hi all,
I am a professional C++ programmer with 4+ years of
experience.... to further enhance my skills I am looking for a good
book which has got lot of C++ problems and solutions specially
intermediary or expert level problems... any recommendation will be
highly appreciated.
Thank's in Advance
Ayan

Ioannis Vranos

bubai said:
Hi all,
I am a professional C++ programmer with 4+ years of
experience.... to further enhance my skills I am looking for a good
book which has got lot of C++ problems and solutions specially
intermediary or expert level problems... any recommendation will be
highly appreciated.
Thank's in Advance

Have you read "The C++ Programming Language" 3rd Edition or Special Edition, by Bjarne Stroustrup (the creator
of C++)?

--
Ioannis A. Vranos

C95 / C++03 Developer

http://www.cpp-software.net

Balog Pal

bubai said:
I am a professional C++ programmer with 4+ years of
experience.... to further enhance my skills I am looking for a good
book which has got lot of C++ problems and solutions specially
intermediary or expert level problems... any recommendation will be
highly appreciated.

Imperfect C++: Practical Solutions for Real-Life Programming (Paperback)
by Matthew Wilson (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Practical-Solutions-Real-Life-Programming/dp/0321228774

and you can follow the similarity references too

Maxim Yegorushkin

Hi all,
        I am a professional C++ programmer with 4+ years of
experience.... to further enhance my skills I am looking for a good
book which has got lot of C++ problems and solutions specially
intermediary or expert level problems... any recommendation will be
highly appreciated.

Read all books by Andrei Alexandrescu, Herb Sutter and Bjarne
Stroustrup.

SG

Read all books by Andrei Alexandrescu, Herb Sutter and Bjarne
Stroustrup.

I'd like to add Scott Meyers' "Effective C++" to the list. I have the
3rd edition and can recommend it.

Cheers!
SG

Chris Gordon-Smith

bubai said:
Hi all,
I am a professional C++ programmer with 4+ years of
experience.... to further enhance my skills I am looking for a good
book which has got lot of C++ problems and solutions specially
intermediary or expert level problems... any recommendation will be
highly appreciated.
Thank's in Advance
Ayan

I agree with the recommendations made so far, and would add Stephen
Dewhurst's "C++ Gotchas" (except for the weird switch statement at the end
of item 7)

Chris Gordon-Smith
www.simsoup.info

James Kanze

Read all books by Andrei Alexandrescu, Herb Sutter and Bjarne
Stroustrup.

Except maybe for Stroustrup, I'd put Scott Meyers and
Vandevoorde and Josuttis before the above. Another book I've
found very useful is Barton and Nackman. It's a bit dated
today, but still worth reading.