Breakpoints being ignored

Timothy Greaves

Hi

I have a PC with XP SP2 and IIS 5.1 installed. I also have VS 2002 and
Interdev 6.0 installed.

I am having problems getting the system to perform JIT debugging on ASP
pages. I have enabled server side debugging on the appropriate pages in the
IIS configuration snap-in but "Stop" statements are still being ignored (on
my laptop which has a similar set-up, a stop statement results in the JIT
debugging dialog being displayed, offering me a choice of debuggers).

Can anyone think of anything obvious I am missing? Any help would be
gratefully appreciated.

Regards