bringing up a specific record in FormView control

davidgreen24

Suppose I have a SQLDataSource object that returns 20 rows. I have a
FormView object bound to this control. Now when I click a hyperlink
(with querystring param called productID) I want the row with Product
ID="3765" (using this as an example) to be the one displayed in a
FormView Control. If I modify my SQLDataSource object to have a WHERE
clause (e.g. WHERE Product ID=...) then the SQLDataSource only returns
one record and I've lost my paging abilies with the FormView control.
Any suggestions?

Or to put it another way, is there a way to navigate (loop) through a
SQLDataSource object or FormView Rows?