    I would appreciate your advice or suggestions
    Thanks
    -Steve
    SteveM, Aug 27, 2007

  2. "SteveM" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I have a C# application that I want to create a customized email
    > document and store it in the draft folder on the machine that the user
    > of the app is executing on.

    You're not going to be able to do that natively because of browser
    security...

    The user will have to click on a hyperlink in your web page and then specify
    the location to save the file...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Aug 27, 2007

  3. SteveM

    SteveM Guest

    Re: C# 2.0 (Lotus Notes 6 & 7) Create mail document in draft folder for Lotus Notes

    On Aug 27, 1:54 pm, "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> wrote:
    > "SteveM" <> wrote in message

    > > I have a C# application that I want to create a customized email
    > > document and store it in the draft folder on the machine that the user
    > > of the app is executing on.

    > You're not going to be able to do that natively because of browser
    > security...
    >
    > The user will have to click on a hyperlink in your web page and then specify
    > the location to save the file...
    >
    > --
    > Mark Rae
    > ASP.NET MVPhttp://www.markrae.net

    Actually the application doesnt have to be an ASP.NET application,
    originally I thought of a simple windows app, but when I searched for
    anything on Lotus Notes this group came up. I realized after I sent
    the message that it was an ASP.Net group, but my application isnt
    really web based at this time... any suggestions on how this can be
    done within a standard windows app? (I know I know wrong group.. but
    since I have this post open, any suggestions would be helpful)

    Thanks
    -Steve
    SteveM, Aug 27, 2007
  4. Re: C# 2.0 (Lotus Notes 6 & 7) Create mail document in draft folder for Lotus Notes

    "SteveM" <> wrote in message

    > I know I know wrong group.. but since I have this post
    > open, any suggestions would be helpful)

    Lotus Notes is a bit outside my realm of expertise - I see you've already
    posted in the C# forum, so you might get some better suggestions there, but
    maybe the best place to ask would be in one of the Notus newsgroups...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Aug 27, 2007
  5. SteveM

    On Aug 27, 3:07 pm, "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> wrote:
    > "SteveM" <> wrote in message

    > > I know I know wrong group.. but since I have this post
    > > open, any suggestions would be helpful)

    > Lotus Notes is a bit outside my realm of expertise - I see you've already
    > posted in the C# forum, so you might get some better suggestions there, but
    > maybe the best place to ask would be in one of the Notus newsgroups...
    >
    > --
    > Mark Rae
    > ASP.NET MVPhttp://www.markrae.net

    Thanks for the good advice I will look for a Lotus group and post
    there as well
    -Steve
    SteveM, Aug 28, 2007
  6. Mark Rae [MVP], Aug 28, 2007