CDNOTS Problem sending mail to Lotus notes and Exchange

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Pav, Feb 8, 2007.

  1. Pav

    Pav Guest

    Hi,

    I am developing a small Intranet web application which needs to send
    mails to our coporate Ids.

    I am using CDONTS, But my mails never leave Que folder. Not able to
    find out what the problem is . please help

    1) I am very new to SMTP configiration on my own Windows XP PC. How
    do
    I configure to send mails. We Use Lotus Notes as our mail. Please
    help
    me with some documents with this subject.
    Still some guys in our company use Exchange. So my ASP should be able
    to send mail to both.
    2) I am sure there is nothing wrong with my code. Suggest me if there
    is something wrong with this.
    <QUOTE>Set mail =
    Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")
    mail.From = ""