    and Herb Sutter

    By way of disclosure, I am with the publisher, Pearson Education-
    Addison-Wesley.
    EDG, Jun 29, 2007

  2. Re: C++ Video Podcasts- Bjarne Stroustrup,Herb Sutter, ScottMeyers, Stephen Dewhurst

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:21:56 +0000, EDG wrote:
    > If you enjoy learning from experts, check out the video podcast series
    > entitled, "OnSoftware".
    > Available in iTunes or at www.onpodcastweekly.com. Features interviews
    > with thought leaders in C++ including Scott Meyers, and Stephen
    > Dewhurst.
    >
    > Episode 1: Design and Evolution of C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup and Herb
    > Sutter
    > Episode 2: High Performance Applications with C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup
    > and Herb Sutter
    >
    > By way of disclosure, I am with the publisher, Pearson Education-
    > Addison-Wesley.

    To quote from the site:

    "Technology experts plucked from the industry trenches and delivered
    directly to you, when you want, how you want! Click on the episode links
    below or if you'd like to subscribe, check us out on iTunes — Download
    the Podcasts for FREE!"

    Care to explain where those "episode links" are? I sure cannot find them.

    iTunes is not an option since I am on Linux.

    If you want to advertise platform specific stuff here at least say so or
    better yet put it in the appropriate platform specific groups.

    --
    Markus Schoder
    Markus Schoder, Jun 30, 2007